Job Description : Accountant
This Accountant’s position is responsible for co-ordination of revenue, management and reconciliation accounting to ensure the delivery of quality and timely
accounting services and reporting of a small business operation. You should undertake the administration of operational matters and such tasks that may determine your office.
The ideal candidate should have, CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution and should be able to work in a paperless and automated environment.
• Accounting and Data Entry (All areas)
• Billing and Recurring Billing
• Client Care and Account Management
• Financial Reporting and Audits
• Operational Reporting and Incidents Management.
• Collections & Payables
• Tax Reporting and Compliance
• Administration and Banking
• Legal and Licensing
• Emailing and Communication
• Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Senior Accountant, Finance Manager.
• Well organized in planning and execution.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
• CPA (K) or at least in CPA part 3 Section 6 completed. Fresh graduates who have finished their internship to be considered.
• Served in a similar for at least 2 years.
• Has relevant computer and/or accounting packages training.
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in on-the-job Accounting Software Implementations and Training will be of added advantage.
• You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual and automated book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
• You should be between 22-28 years old.
• Willing to accept an amicable salary during the accreditation and job qualification period (3-6 months), scaled on performance and compliance to job description, and display ownership
plus awareness of the job description.
• Communicate a generic monthly performance review reports.
• NOT studying or intending to study further
• Only those who are within Nairobi should apply
Related Jobs (5)
Senior Accountant on January 5, 2023 Full Time
Accounting Intern. on May 10, 2022 Internship
Accounting Software Consultant on April 8, 2022 Internship
Budget Center Analyst Manger on February 6, 2020 Internship
Trainee Personal Trainer on February 12, 2020 Volunteer