Job Description : Accountant
This Accountant’s position is responsible for co-ordination of revenue, management and reconciliation accounting to ensure the delivery of quality and timely
accounting services and reporting of a small business operation. You should undertake the administration of operational matters and such tasks that may determine your office.
The ideal candidate should have, CPA/ACCA/Finance/Accounting option qualification from a well-recognized institution and should be able to work in a paperless and automated environment.
• Accounting and Data Entry (All areas)
• Billing and Recurring Billing
• Client Care and Account Management
• Financial Reporting and Audits
• Operational Reporting and Incidents Management.
• Collections & Payables
• Tax Reporting and Compliance
• Administration and Banking
• Legal and Licensing
• Emailing and Communication
• Your career is inclined to becoming a Software Based Senior Accountant, Finance Manager.
• Well organized in planning and execution.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance /Accounting Option
• CPA (K) or at least in CPA part 3 Section 6 completed. Fresh graduates who have finished their internship to be considered.
• Served in a similar for at least 2 years.
• Has relevant computer and/or accounting packages training.
• Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in on-the-job Accounting Software Implementations and Training will be of added advantage.
• You are an Accounting graduate and understands all aspects of manual and automated book-keeping, tax reporting and financial reporting
• You should be between 22-28 years old.
• Willing to accept an amicable salary during the accreditation and job qualification period (3-6 months), scaled on performance and compliance to job description, and display ownership
plus awareness of the job description.
• Communicate a generic monthly performance review reports.
• NOT studying or intending to study further
• Only those who are within Nairobi should apply