Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Overseeing end to end branch operations.
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the branch.
- Effectively communicating and ensuring compliance with company operation procedures
- Managing and motivating branch staff
- Ensuring excellent customer service is rendered
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash
- Presenting company products and services to potential to customers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Prospecting for new business through field visits to potential customers
- Responding promptly to all sales enquiries.
- Negotiating the terms of sales and closing sales.
- Advising on product developments and special promotions.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum Diploma/degree in Sales/ customer service-related discipline
- Experience in a similar position in a retail setup
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in use of I.T. software
- Experience in tyres sales will be an added advantage but not a necessity.
Related Jobs (6)
Human Resources (HR), HelpDesk and Operations Officer on June 20, 2022 Internship