Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Overseeing end to end branch operations.
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the branch.
- Effectively communicating and ensuring compliance with company operation procedures
- Managing and motivating branch staff
- Ensuring excellent customer service is rendered
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash
- Presenting company products and services to potential to customers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers.
- Prospecting for new business through field visits to potential customers
- Responding promptly to all sales enquiries.
- Negotiating the terms of sales and closing sales.
- Advising on product developments and special promotions.
Requirements for the role:
- Minimum Diploma/degree in Sales/ customer service-related discipline
- Experience in a similar position in a retail setup
- Good communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good time management skills
- Proficiency in use of I.T. software
- Experience in tyres sales will be an added advantage but not a necessity.
Related Jobs (7)
Warehouse Supervisor on January 5, 2023 Full Time
Company Driver on August 29, 2022 Full Time
Human Resources (HR), HelpDesk and Operations Officer on June 20, 2022 Internship
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE on April 28, 2022 Full Time
Graduate Inside Sales Representatives on February 13, 2020 Part Time
Server Admin For Web Designs Agency on February 6, 2020 Full Time
Java Developer Scala Spring Linux Java on February 7, 2020 Freelance