Job Title: Digital Marketer
Responsible to: The Director
To work with the marketing team and the director to plan, develop, and implement all aspects of Couch & Art Limited’s digital marketing strategy to reach more people, increase sales, and build stronger relationships with our audiences.
- Plans and executes all digital, web optimization, database marketing, electronic mail, social media, and paid advert promotions.
- Lead the development and management of our social media accounts by writing engaging content for a variety of audiences.
- Lead the development of the company website, devising strategies to drive online traffic and continuing to improve usability, design, content, and conversion.
- Grow audience across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other platforms to expand our reach
- Brainstorm new and inventive progress methods of digital marketing aimed at boosting sales
- Collaborate with team members to create touchdown pages and optimize consumer expertise.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Produce appropriate marketing and public relations collateral as required e.g., brand magazines, brochures, posters, direct mails, displays, blog posts etc.
Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Has hands-on expertise utilizing numerous digital marketing platforms.
- A degree, diploma or any professional course in digital marketing and related fields from a recognized university or college
- The ability to multitask, prioritize issues/escalations, and manage many projects simultaneously
- Experience in building, launching, and reporting on digital campaigns
- Experience managing multiple social media accounts.
- Basic knowledge of SEO, email marketing, inbound/content marketing, website management, and digital advertising principles.
How to apply:
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com