|Direct Sales Representatives Various Regions in Kenya|
LawAfrica Publishing Limited is a regional giant in legal and paralegal publishing, a specialty we’ve honed over the last two decades. We are a subsidiary of Longhorn Publishers PLC. We pride ourselves in serving professionals, Corporates, government institutions, students, and non-governmental organizations all over the world.
The Direct Sales Representatives will be tasked with prospecting and creating new customers: with an emphasis on generating long-term customer relationships and growing sales revenue of the East Africa Law Reports, and other flagship products.
- Generate new business by identifying leads, visiting clients, and cold-calling law firms, corporations, and potential clients of LawAfrica Publishing Ltd.
- Making a pitch of the core product (East Africa Law Reports), sales conversion, and debt collection
- Cross-selling to generate additional sales from our diverse product line; LawAfrica Law Reports (LLR), local and international law titles (commentaries).
- Build customer relationships and address or escalate queries as they arise.
- Follow up with accounts for invoicing, dispatch, and delivery after customer orders have been processed and payment from the client based on the terms of the sale.
- Diploma in a business–related course
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in direct sales and account management (exposure in the insurance or FMCG fields desirable)
- Previous sales experience in the publishing industry is an added advantage.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets consistently
Requirements and skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure, and still meet deadlines
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- This is a 6-month project focusing on one of our unique products as we seek new clients.
- This is a commission-only position where you will earn 20% of any sales you make.
- However, star sales performers will eventually be graduated from commissions-only to a retainer-plus-commissions
Please Note: These vacancies are open in the following regions within Kenya: Coast, Eastern, Central, North & South Rift, and Western & Nyanza regions. Preference will be given to applicants residing in the areas listed above.
|To apply, send your applications to email@example.com
indicating the job title and location as the subject matter, by 25th November 2022.