Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
LawAfrica Publishing Ltd
- You will work closely with the Managing Director to identify the main factors that drive our top line growth, our profitability and sustainability. You will be directly involved in conducting key analysis and strategic discussions that drive the overall company’s strategy
- Product Development: conduct market analysis for new growth opportunities identified and mandated by the Board, to ascertain business viability and set a clear strategy around those opportunities
- Design and roll out interventions to take advantage of the identified growth opportunities.
- Business Development: be the top sales champion for the organization, exceeding the sales and collections targets as agreed with the Managing Director.
- Channel development: market scoping & onboarding new distribution channels for increased sales
- You will guide the commercial team (Sales & Customer Experience) to continuously improve their efficiency, exceed their targets, and Wow the customer to ensure repeat business.
- Innovation: you will help answer questions around the new developments in our sector (locally and globally) as well as customer trends and what we need to do to stay ahead of the pack.
- Under the guidance of the MD, you will oversee the key corporate partnerships to ensure solid brand representation and steady growth.
- Work with different departments to identify growth opportunities throughout the entire company and formulate different ways to seize these opportunities.
- Drive the CX culture across Law Africa to ensure sustained customer growth, retention, and referrals
- Any other tasks as assigned by the Managing Director or the Group CEO.