Job Description : Human Resources (HR), HelpDesk and Operations Officer
Helpdesk is an internal and externally impacted job position in a small business operation. It is a critical job position and a
link/bridge between client and client services, employee and client, employee to management. The Candidate should be a degree holder in Human Resource Management or a related field.
Female Candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job description & responsibilities :
Must have :
• Computer skills – using applications, surveys, campaigns
• Vocation – can command a room
• Writing and communication skills
• Strong People and attitude management
• Convincing skills with conviction to the client on investing/spending.
• Managing people – egos, designations, attitudes, attendance, appearance
Managing the Service Team, Service Orders and Consulting Tasks :
• Creating cases and sending job cards to clients, follow up for approval
• Reporting Automated Services Job Cards from Consultants for the previous day work, completing appointments, closing service orders, responding to cases
• Process service orders and escalation to accounting for billing.
• Job Card Analysis and Performance – Consultants and Time analysis updating the company/directors monthly.
Recruitment and Training
• Recruiting New Staff – Sales, Consulting, Technical, Operations
• Inform the new staff on training and learning
• Looking at GAPS in service delivery and coming up with ideas on how to seal loopholes.
Follow up with the new staff on training and their progress, and informing the director on progress and WEEKLY basis
Support Services and Support Efficiency :
• Daily – registering new support calls (telephone/email/staff), customer calls and updating the company/directors DAILY.
• Daily – follow up of pending cases and pending emails.
• Daily – updating customers on open cases, escalation of open cases
• Keeping a track/list of all pending support calls/issues and updating the company/directors WEEKLY
• Calling the client after service is done by Consultants and support staff to ensure that their issues have been resolved and Email them confirming the same.
We Kindly Request those who are Applying should be within Nairobi
Related Jobs (2)
BRANCH MANAGER on April 28, 2022 Full Time
Graduate Inside Sales Representatives on February 13, 2020 Part Time