A successful Inventory Assistant will work the inventory manager to manage the supplies of raw materials, stock and finished products coming in and out of the business, keep accurate counts of stored items in warehouses and sometimes stock showroom floors both in hard physical coy and more especially in soft copies.
This position is for one that pays great attention to details, is excellent at data entry and persistent to rising through the ranks.
– Maintaining and updating records.
– Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
– Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
– Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
– Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
– Compiling balance, price and cost reports.
B.Sc, HND, or experienced OND from a reputable institution
1 year Work experience in inventory management, procurement, Admin. or related positions
Must have excellent communication skills along with great team spirit
Must be polite and with a charming personality
Ability to pay attention to details with excellence