IT Interns (3 Positions)
Reporting to IT Team Leader
- Candidates must have completed their studies in Computer Science/Telecommunication or related degree (graduation certificate not a must)
- Should be available for a continuous period of 3-6months
- Desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn and explore the corporate environment
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills and be able to work effectively and build relationships with others.
- Must possess deductive reasoning skills and be able to analyze and synthesize information for problem solving.
- Must have basic experience in programming and operating systems (Windows/Linux)
How to Apply
Send your application letter and CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (IT Intern) by 25th April 2022.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.