Job Description :Sales and Marketing Specialist
This position of Sales and Marketing Specialist will actively seek out and engage customer prospects, provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
• Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
• Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
• Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
• Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
• Must have minimum of a diploma or degree; diploma or degree in sales and marketing will be an added advantage.
• Must have a minimum skill in selling products and services e.g loans, computers, computer accessories, ICT Gadgets e.t.c
• Must possess strong communications skills and have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally
• Must possess strong analytical, numeracy and literacy skills.
• Must have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Must have a high level of computer literacy including Excel, Word and Outlook
• You should be between 22-28 years old.
• NOT studying or intending to study further soon
• Only those who are within Nairobi should apply
How to Apply:
Kindly send your CV and cover letter stating the position as the subject, daytime telephone contacts to email@example.com